With more than 50 years of combined experience, Henry “Butch” Purslow, DPT and staff of Farmingdale Physical Therapy West offer elite Physical Therapy services in Bethpage, NY and the surrounding area of Long Island, NY. We have been voted Best of Long Island Physical Therapist for the past 4 years thanks to our amazing patients. Whether you are suffering from back or neck pain due to a sports injury or auto accident, we offer state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation services. Specializing in Joint Replacement Rehabilitation, we also provide a customized Pre and Post-Operative Conditioning program to help you lead a more active and productive life.
Our mission is to provide all patients and clients with an overall better quality of life, all within a positive, supportive, friendly environment.
We will strive to offer the best possible physical therapy services in order to ensure success for our patients. Our first priority is excelling in every aspect of patient care, from the administrative side to the physical care component. This will be accomplished by:
- Developing plans of care specific to each patient’s needs.
- Providing an encouraging, caring, progressive environment for staff, patients and clients.
- Having a dedicated staff that works with the patient’s best interests in mind.
- Striving for favorable outcomes across the board.
Why choose us?
- Four Therapists, with over 50 years of combined experience.
- Convenient location next to St Joseph’s Hospital on Hempstead Turnpike, directly off exit for Route 135/ Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and No Fault.
- Payment plans available.
- Same day appointments, early morning, evening and weekend hours.
- Best of Long Island Physical Therapist, 2015
- Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy, Life Coach available on premises.