With more than 50 years of combined experience, Henry “Butch” Purslow, DPT and the wonderful staff of Farmingdale Physical Therapy West offer elite Physical Therapy services in Bethpage, Ronkonkoma, and all throughout Long Island, NY. We have been voted Best of Long Island Physical Therapist for the past 4 of the last 5 years thanks to our amazing supportive patients. Whether you are suffering from back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, hand pain, neck pain, etc. we offer state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation services. We specialize in Joint Replacement Rehabilitation, and we also provide a customized Pre and Post-Operative Conditioning program to help you lead a more active and productive life.
Our mission is to provide all patients and clients with an overall better quality of life, we want to get you pain-free, all within a positive, supportive, friendly environment.
We will strive to offer the best possible physical therapy services in order to ensure success for our patients. Our first priority is excelling in every aspect of patient care, from the administrative side to the physical care component. This will be accomplished by:
- Developing plans of care specific to each patient’s needs.
- Providing an encouraging, caring, progressive environment for staff, patients and clients.
- Having a dedicated staff that works with the patient’s best interests in mind.
- Striving for favorable outcomes across the board.
Why choose us?
- 6 Therapists, 1 PTA, with over 50 years of combined experience.
- Convenient location next to St Joseph’s Hospital on Hempstead Turnpike, directly off exit for Route 135/ Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
- Second convenient location located on Union Parkway in Ronkonkoma, NY right off Veterans Highway.
- We accept ALL major insurances, including Medicare, MagnaCare, BlueCross BlueShield, AgeWell, Aetna, Cigna, GHI, United Healthcare, Workers’ Compensation and No Fault.
- Payment plans available, and financial hardship programs.
- Same day appointments, early morning, evening, and weekend hours.
- Best of Long Island Physical Therapist, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Small business, always looking to grow locally.
- Hand Therapy & Massage Therapy.
- We are passionate, friendly, supportive, knowledgeable, caring, efficient, motivational, hard-working, and most importantly: a TEAM.
What sets us apart from other PT companies?
- Very reliable and on top of everything.
- All employees of our office strive to provide exceptional service to our patients and keep the office a positive environment.
- The employees are inviting and welcoming to the patients. We want what is best for everyone in their overall experience with us. We want them to enjoy coming to therapy even if it is not their favorite thing to do.
- Individuality of clinicians, as well as the individualized treatments provided to patients.
What are some positive qualities of FPT?
- We care about our patients a lot and we are patient when they have questions/concerns!
- Keeping patients informed regarding auth/Rx; we never leave a question unanswered and get back to inquiries in a timely manner; colleagues keep each other informed and are always willing to help each other out.
- The overall atmosphere is inviting and comfortable for both of our patients and staff. The staff has everyone’s best interest at heart and want nothing more than to help our patients as well as our fellow colleagues.
- Appreciative, Kind, Pleasant.
- Everyone is kind, everyone is helpful, everyone is smart.
- Patients never leave here without a smile on their…eyes (due to the masks), as well as feeling better than they did when they walked in. They feel that their needs are being met.
- Gratitude, friendly and inspiring.