- 8 Therapists, with over 75 years of combined experience.
- Convenient location in Bethpage, next to St Joseph’s Hospital on Hempstead Turnpike, directly off exit for Route 135/Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway;
- and in Ronkonkoma located on Union Parkway, right off Veterans Highway, and between the LIE and Sunrise Highway
- We accept ALL major insurances, including Medicare, HealthFirst, BlueCross BlueShield, AgeWell, Aetna, Cigna, GHI, United Healthcare, Magnacare, Workers’ Compensation and No Fault.
- Payment plans available, and financial hardship programs.
- Same day appointments, early morning, evening, and weekend hours.
- Best of Long Island Physical Therapist, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- We are passionate, friendly, supportive, knowledgeable, caring, efficient, motivational, hard-working, and most importantly: a TEAM.
With more than 75 years of combined experience, Henry “Butch” Purslow, DPT and the wonderful staff of Farmingdale Physical Therapy West offer exceptional Physical Therapy services in Bethpage, Ronkonkoma, and all throughout Long Island, NY. Whether you are suffering from back pain, shoulder, knee, hand, neck, or any chronic or intermittent pain, we offer state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation services. Additionally, we provide injury rehabilitation, as well as therapy in connection with neurological conditions, including Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinsons.
We specialize in Joint Replacement Rehabilitation, and we also provide a customized pre and post-operative conditioning program to help you lead a more active and productive life. Our mission is to provide all of our patients with an overall better quality of life, living pain-free; all within a positive, supportive, friendly environment.
We will strive to offer the best possible physical therapy services in order to ensure success for our patients. Our first priority is excelling in every aspect of patient care, from the administrative side to the physical care component. This will be accomplished by:
- Developing plans of care specific to each patient’s needs.
- Providing an encouraging, caring, progressive environment for patients and staff.
- Having a dedicated Physical Therapist that works one-on-one with the patient’s best interests in mind.
- Striving for favorable outcomes across the board.