Our mission is to provide all patients and clients with an overall better quality of life, all within a positive, supportive, friendly environment.
We will strive to offer the best possible physical therapy services in order to ensure success for our patients. Our first priority is excelling in every aspect of patient care, from the administrative side to the physical care component. This will be accomplished by:
- Developing plans of care specific to each patient’s needs.
- Providing an encouraging, caring, progressive environment for staff, patients and clients.
- Having a dedicated staff that works with the patient’s best interests in mind.
- Striving for favorable outcomes across the board.
Why choose us?
- Four Therapists, with over 50 years of combined experience.
- Convenient location next to St Joseph’s Hospital on Hempstead Turnpike, directly off exit for Route 135/ Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and No Fault.
- Payment plans available.
- Same day appointments, early morning, evening and weekend hours.
- Best of Long Island Physical Therapist, 2015
- Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy, Life Coach available on premises.